BUFAB is a leading professional supplier of technical components and C-Parts to the manufacturing industry (OEM, high tech, automotive, healthcare, etc). The single and composite products purchased by the organization are stocked and delivered just-in-time directly to the production lines of the clients. This logistics concept is deeply integrated in the supply chain of both the client and suppliers. The DNA of Bufab stands for partnership, stability, security and reliable delivery times. For this organization we are looking for a:
In the position of sourcing director you will be responsible for managing and developing an international team consisting of category managers (3), lead purchasers (4) & advanced buyers (8). This team is based in Eindhoven and has offices across Western Europe, including France. Your focus is on developing your team and certainly also on developing and strengthening long-term relationships with your international key suppliers / suppliers. You are leading in propagating the holding goals and the continuous improvement of the internal processes and thereby also the integration of the processes at your suppliers. You build up a strong relationship with the sister organizations and you are part of the Group Sourcing program where strategic choices are made, that affect the future developments of BUFAB Holding. You have a lot of sparring contact with your fellow business unit sourcing directors and category managers regarding strategic planning and objectives and you report to the Global Sourcing Director in Sweden.
- High Level Education / University, strategic level with several years of purchasing related management experience
- We are looking for a business leader who is able to advance a team strategically but certainly also in terms of content (category management/purchasing)
- Strong communication level and leadership qualities that go far beyond, only managing your team
- Able to manage and coach multiple multifunctional projects and its stakeholders, in which setting priorities and clear communication are of great importance.
- Excellent and driven negotiator, stable, goal- and action-oriented, positive, bright and extroverted mindset
- Ambition to be part of a highly dedicated, international team
- You speak and write English fluently
Very good primary and secondary conditions, personal development, bonus.
Over de Sollicitatieprocedure
If you are interested in this position, I would like to receive your application with CV. Use the apply button below. You will then be immediately included in this procedure. Would you like personal information about this vacancy first? Call or mail me. We give you a personal advice about your possibilities for this vacancy.
Mark Kuhlmann. Telephone number: 040-2541555 / 06-21510738 / email@example.com